Here are a few points to note before collecting your sample:
- Only human nasal samples can be used for the Circle HealthPod Covid-19 Test
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, rinse, and dry before collecting a nasal sample. Don’t forget to do this after testing!
- Only open the Circle Covid-19 Test Capsule foil pouch when you are ready to test. (Do not leave the foil pouch open for more than 30 minutes before you begin a test.)
- The Nasal Swab is sterile. Do not use if the packaging is damaged or accidentally opened before use.
- Please blow your nose to remove excess nasal discharge before proceeding.
- Do not use any nasal sprays, gels, or creams before you collect a nasal sample.
- Both nostrils must be swabbed in order to use the HealthPod properly.